On the Road Again …
I’m heading to Nashville in t-minus one hour and ten minutes, i.e. enough time for one short post, then back to the day job. It’s for a Kiwanis convention so there will be learning involved and of course eating. Please hold me accountable for the following:
- Hand out 25 business cards.
- Eat some Nashville delicacies. Tennessee BBQ, anyone?
- Take a gander at the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Taste some exquisite wine.
- Drink beverages at a honky tonk.
- Attempt line dancing at the tonk.
- Meet a native Nashvillian.
- Take picture of Nashville Parthenon. Yes, evidently there is a replica of the Greek Parthenon in Nash-vegas.
- Find my sister a native Nashvillian in his 20s. Ideally a doctor, lawyer, mobster … someone who’s pulling in the six digits. He must have a little bit of nerd in him and a passion for technology, booze, eating, crass humor and inappropriateness.
- Set up LoveFest 2k9 for Nashvillian and sister.
- Eat some more amazing food.
- Learn how to build membership in Kiwanis.
- And, lastly have a good time.
I will return Sunday with updates. Until then, happy entertaining.